National School Lunch Program
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications we be submitted electronically in your TeacherEase account through Online Registration.
The McKinney-Vento Act governs the rights of homeless students. Each child of a homeless individual and each homeless youth has equal access to the same free, appropriate public education, as provided to other children and youths. A “homeless child” is defined as provided in the McKinney Homeless Assistance Act and State law. Generally, a homeless student is a student who does not have a regular, fixed place of residence. Homeless students have special rights in regard to school choice, transportation, and proof of residency. If you have any questions, please contact the Superintendent of Schools at 286-3812 for more information.
Returning Student Fall 2021 Online Registration
1) Please complete Online Registration in the parent portal using your parent email (student accounts do not have online registration).
Also, if you are using a phone or tablet, you must use your mobile browser - online registration is not available in the mobile app.
New Student Fall 2021
1) Please review the Registration Checklist.
2) Please complete the New Student Enrollment Request.
3) Check your email for an automated message.
4) Once approved, complete Online Registration.
5) Stop by during office hours to prove residency and complete supplemental paperwork.
**Please note that PK/EC students first need to be screened before you can apply for registration. Please contact our PK/EC Coordinator, Jessie Duke, at [email protected] for screening information.
K-12 Students can simply click the New Student Enrollment Request button to get started.
Student Handbooks &
Student Handbooks and Supply Lists can be found on the respective school pages, linked below: